Breaking News

International Pet Travel

May 23, 2013

Is your pet traveling internationally? The United States has minimal requirements for animals traveling to other countries; foreign countries also have specific health requirements for animal entry. Please visit the USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) website to learn more about international pet travel regulations.

At a minimum, an international health certificate is required for foreign travel. Our veterinarians can provide you with this certificate. If your pet is traveling soon, please contact our hospital to schedule an appointment. Our veterinarians will perform a pre-travel exam, as well as any other specific tests or vaccinations required for travel.

Click here to learn more about international pet travel and to read frequently asked questions.

< Back To List of Breaking News Articles